Plant Operator, Alves, Moray Scotland
Job Description & Key Responsibilities:
As Plant Operator, you will support the day to day running of the Gas to Grid Anaerobic Digestion plant. This is a hands on role, completing a 40 hour/5 day working week. Your working days may fall on a weekend.
- Point of contact for site queries when on shift.
- Operate and maintain weigh bridge on site.
- Basic feedstock sampling and testing.
- Basic maintenance of equipment and plant, reporting breakdowns to maintenance team.
- Report spares usage and consumables.
- Work on in line with legislation, planning permissions, permits H&S and Qila manuals and documents.
- Maintain site security and access, including visitor inductions.
- Monitor plant control system (SCADA).
- Monitor feedstock quality and digestate volumes.
- Fill out site documents when necessary.
- Completing daily checks and log book, visitors sign ins.
- Reporting all exceptional circumstances; including breakdowns, damages, performance and incidents.
- Other duties as required.
- Alves, Moray, Scotland.
- £25,000 - £30,000 p/a, 29 days holiday, matched pension scheme, life assurance and Medicash.
- Experience in an industrial related field, such as waste water or recycling would be beneficial;
- Basic maintenance/mechanical skills;
- Experience of operating either agricultural or plant machinery;
- Have a good understanding of all health and safety regulations;
- Have a good basic knowledge of AD/biogas/feedstock
- Excellent communications skills/ personable manner;
- Computer literate.
Contact: Please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.