Farmers near Portsmouth, we have limited capacity for new plants to tanker CNG to Portsmouth
What's in it for you?
- You DON'T pay anything, you get:
- Long term site rental payments.
- Long term attractive feedstock contract.
- Digestate for free - significant artificial fertiliser savings.
- Further opportunities to benefit from any expansions or diversification into, for example, CO2 sales, CNG sales, pelleted digestate, green houses, vertical farming etc.
What's Qila Energy do?
- We PAY for everything
- We DO ALL THE WORK
- Our Design Team designs the plant in 3D BIM.
- Our Planning Team prepares reports and studies, the planning statement, meets with the council and planners and submits planning.
- Our Feedstock team works with you on the Feedstock plan and contract pricing.
- When we get planning permission, our Finance team arranges Project Finance.
- Our Construction & EPC Team builds the plant.
- Our Operations Team operates and maintains the plant.
benefits of Virtual Pipeline
SGN's virtual pipeline is a significant technological advancement for enabling biomethane to be generated where one has an excellent site and available by-product/waste feedstocks - rather than if one is lucky enough to have a gas pipe underneath the site that has capacity to accept biomethane injection.
Virtual Pipeline gets around:
- No gas pipe in the area, and/ or, limited gas injection capacity.
- Gas pipe on site but feedstock not available.
With Virtual Pipeline you have to get 2 of the 3 conditions for an optimum site right, you need to have:
- A flat site with good ground conditions, excellent road access.
- Crop, by-product, waste feedstock nearby and available.
You DO NOT NEED to be on or near a gas pipe, but you do need to be within a maximum driving distance of 1.30 hours to Portsmouth, any further and the transport cost is prohibitive.
Why team up with Qila Energy?
If you have a good site and want to supply feedstock, then team up with us because:
- We are the only ones with Virtual Pipeline capacity.
- We have full funding.
- We are the engineering company that actually builds and operates the plant (and we are a British engineering company), furthermore.
- Our plants have hydrolysis tanks so all our farmers can supply high proportions of grass, rye, cattle manure, chicken litter, spoilt straw and waste feedstocks.
- Visit any of our plants and meet any of our farmers.
- Our farmers are our best references, more than half of them started with another developer or biogas company that failed to deliver and then they found us.
- We do our absolute best to make every plant work for our farmers and our investors.