Junior Programmer - Qila Energy Cardiff Office
Job Description & Key Responsibilities:
- Work on programming new plants in line with project specification according to P&IDs and I/O maps.
- Setting up communications.
- Creating PC based HMIs.
- Testing installation.
- Ongoing maintenance of existing operational projects.
- General maintenance.
- Fault finding.
- Identifying process improvements.
- Other duties as required.
You will be a qualified to degree level, preferably with one to two years’ experience with industrial PLC systems. A recent graduate will be considered for the role. Knowledge of Siemens Step 7, would be beneficial, but training will be provided.
- Cardiff, frequent travel and site visits around the UK required.
- £22,000 - £26,000 p/a, 25 days holiday, pension, life assurance and Medicash.
Company and job specific training will be provided but the candidate would preferably have:
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- 1-2 years experience in a similar role.
- Excellent time management and the ability to manage multiple, simultaneous projects.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Programming: 1 year.
Contact: Please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.